2006 Episcopal Convention

A joint effort by the Utah Deputation to capture the action, feelings, and photos of this historic General Convention.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How to get information from Episcopal News Service

Hello all: I know this blog provides a bit of the atmosphere of the Convention. I hope you are also interested in the specifics of what is happening - to do that, I recommend that you to to the website set up specifically for the Convention - see the article on Episcopal Church News:  

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/3577_75720_ENG_HTM.htm

If you are as slow with computer stuff as I am, I think you paste that link into your browser's little window.

Remember to keep checking this blog, however, for the special insights provided by our deputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home