2006 Episcopal Convention

A joint effort by the Utah Deputation to capture the action, feelings, and photos of this historic General Convention.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Comments Requested!!

Hello all

I saw in Jessica Hatch's latest missle that I had not set up this blog properly to accdept comments. So sorry - dust and ashes, etc. I think I have changed the settings so that anyone can post a comment now. Someone - please post a comment so we know you're out there!!

Goodnight, and stay tuned for what happens tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Toni!

I'm following the blog with great interest.

--The (new) Rev. Steve Alder, Deacon
St. Paul's-SLC

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Toni, for taking time in your busy day to keep us connected!
Cheers,
Michael Milligan

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cool. Thanks Toni!

Steve Andersen

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Toni!

Wonderful information and pictures! Keep up the great work! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It makes me feel much more connected. Please tell everyone in the deputation that you are all on my mind and in my prayers.

Ann Ellingson

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Toni,

This is great information and we really appreciate you keeping us informed. Tell the deputation that you all are in our prayers.

Preston & Sandy Motes

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toni--thanks for the good work you all are doing. REading avidly,
Kay Cook
St. Jude's
Cedar City

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Toni, for keeping us posted. Please know that you all are being prayed for every day at St. John's... I do have a request: if you have time, could you check out the Via Media booth? I understand they have a new product, and we would be interested in checking it our for St. John's. I know how busy you are--but if you or maybe Karen get the chance we'd appreciate it. What an experience for you all! God Bless-- Ruth

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home