2006 Episcopal Convention

A joint effort by the Utah Deputation to capture the action, feelings, and photos of this historic General Convention.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Check back later this evening

WOW, what a busy and fantastic day. I am just resting for a minute before I head off to hearings on the Windsor Report, but I have lots to post, so be sure to check later this evening. Good thing we are two hours ahead of Utah!

One brief note - not all the deputies have laptops or time to access the web, so I have been passing along your comments. You'll note that Rev Susan Wiltsey posted her own comment thanking everyone for your comments.

For those who are interested, Lee Shaw's resolution regarding liturgy for the loss of a pet has not yet been discussed in committee. Neither has Dave Bailey's resolution that came out of Paths Crossing. I will keep everyone informed as I get info.

Also - I will explain more about the Millenium Goals later this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home